The DEWNR SA Built Heritage Research Fellowship was funded by the SA Department for Environment, Water and Natural Resources (formerly Department for Environment and Heritage) between 2006 and 2016. The Fellowship supported research into, and associated publications about, South Australia’s built heritage, as well as scholarly use of the architectural archives and library of the Architecture Museum. The monographs listed below are the outcomes of this fellowship scheme.
- Louise Bird (2007) Russell S Ellis: Pioneer Modernist Architect
- Adam Dutkiewicz (2008) Brian Claridge: Architect of Light and Space
- Carol Cosgrove (2009) Moving to the Modern: Art Deco in South Australian Architecture
- Melanie Cooper-Dobbin (2010) Harold T. Griggs: The People’s Architect
- Bridget Jolly (2012) Unley Park: An Architectural Portrait
- Kevin O’Sullivan (2013) Concrete Expressions: Brutalism and the Government Buildings Precinct, Adelaide
- Louise Bird (2018) Neighbourhood Shops: Park and shop centres in metropolitan Adelaide, 1955-1985