Match+ Professional Development Network
The Match+ Professional Development Network provides opportunities for knowledge exchange, building professional collaborations for emerging practitioners and enterprises, self-promotion opportunities, professional development, access to industry, and an online social/professional networking platform to strengthen the Match Studio student experience.
Match+ is governed and managed by a Student Leadership Committee comprising of Match Studio alumni and current UniSA students. The following objectives and summary of benefits have been developed by the inaugural match+ leadership team.
- Build a strong network, sense of community and connectivity between students, alumni and industry.
- Provide opportunities for engaging, interacting, learning and collaborating socially and professionally through a robust program of social and professional development events and activities for students and alumni.
- Share, profile and showcase Match Studio student design work through online social media and the Match Studio website.
- Provide job referral and industry connection opportunities through the social media platform.
- Be for the students and by the students – match+ is governed and managed by students with the support of Match Studio staff through a match+ Student Leadership Committee.
The match+ Professional Development Network provides the following benefits:
- Opportunities for members to interact in person at social and networking events and professional development sessions including workshops, industry speaker events and critiques.
- Creates opportunities for engagement with a cross section of industry professionals, social networking and profiling of student work online.
- Tap in to job referral opportunities.
- Opportunities for students/alumni to take part on the Leadership Committee, online or in coordinating events.